God of our Committments
October 15, 2020
3 Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints. 4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
1. A recent poll found that 61% of American Millennials claim to be Christians, yet only 2% of them possess a Christian Worldview. Why do you think this is the case?
2. Can people behave morally, but not be Christians?
3. Take a moment and contemplate your own walk with the Lord. Do you possess salvation in Christ, or simply a title you have always identified with? Why do you feel as you do?
4. If you are not, who can you share this with and how can you become a Christian.
5. Follow this link to know what you must do to be a follower of Jesus. www.cbfnaples.org/knowing-jesus
First, I want to thank you for being part of our online community. Second, I wanted to ask if you would consider supporting the work of CBF through our online giving portal? We know that many of you are struggling financially. We would never ask anyone in such a situation to give to us rather than care for their family. We believe that our calling is to steward God's gifts well. Asking someone to neglect their obligation to family in the name of financial giving would be irresponsible on our part. Having said this we also acknowledge that many of us have been blessed by God even in this time of hardship. We are asking that those who have been given much would consider helping to support the work God is doing through our church. We are a small community of believer and given our size this time of hardship will continue to affect the work that we are able to produce in the coming weeks and possibly months. We can assure you that anything given to CBF will be used to glorify God in the Naples area. Would you please consider partnering with us in the work of the Gospel? If you feel God leading you to partner with us, just click on the "Support CBF Naples" button below. When you get there scroll down and you will find a "donate" button.
The CBF Team
2 Corinthians 9:7:
7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.