the gospel coalition
Holy Week: Day Eight
Read Matthew 28:1-10
1. How does this account lend credence to the truth of the Gospel account? Why would it have been "beneficial" for the writers to have omitted the women in this text? Why did they n
Read Luke 24:8-11 and John 20:11-18
1. How should we respond when we realize that Jesus has raised from the dead?
2. How do we often fall short in this calling?
Read Luke 24:36-43
1. What does it say about God that he appears to the Apostles in this way? Is this a gracious act of God?
2. How is Easter about the grace of God to His people?
3. Jesus also appears to Cleopas on the Road to Emmaus, Read Luke 24:13-35. What can we know about God as a result of this? How encouraging is it to you thatJesus goes to them instead of asking them to find Him?
4. Who do you know that needs to hear this truth today?
5. What is stopping you from sharing it with them?